viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2008

Hello =)


Welcome! My name is Angélica Álvarez, i'm 21 and i'm in the 9th semester of Mass Media, in the area of the audiovisual arts at the Andrés Bello Catholic University (UCAB). Yeah, that girl in the photo is me, i don't remember what i was thinking in that moment, you can use your imagination and comment about it, but if you want to do it, have to do it in english please, with my blog you can improve your english too hahaha ; ).
Well this blog is an assignment of my english teacher so i'm going to use it for my class, my teacher says that is a good tool to improve my writing and i think that too.


Hope you enjoy it, i'll try to post cool things related with my career and things that i like.

kisses


Angélica

2 comentarios:

foreverOdd dijo...

Do you think? HAHAHA that's was a joke, but I can't tell becouse I "really" know what you was thinking about ]:-/
You are a pretty nice girl, hope you write me any time, cheers

Lisette dijo...

Wanna...gonna....Dear we are try to improve our ACADEMIC WRITING.

Please make the changes.
Prof Lunar